Collect 'Em All


I love collecting pictures of other people's families and loved ones. I don't know why I do this. Even as a child, I had my mom buy me a picture frame because I liked the family that was portrayed in their sample photograph. Someone was featured in Domino's "10 things that make me happy" and they collect old group photos as well, so I know I'm not the only one. Sometimes it makes me sad to think that I have someone's grandparents wedding pics but as the guy at the Fairfax Flea market who sold me these said , "At least they're not in a landfill." So true. Plus, I could look at these pics forevs and wonder what the F were they thinking, did they get a divorce, why didn't that guy get his grill fixed... It's like people watching, only you can take all the time you want to make your assumptions. I am framing these shortly and they are going on my wall at home for some groovy, chic, and somehow, eco art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment