The design blog everyone(well probably just me) has been waiting for.

I have every issue of Domino magazine they ever made except one. I took the April 2006 issue with me to work one day and made the ultimate mistake. I left it on the break room table. Well, as you know, it was never seen again and no one knew where it was (riiight... ). I questioned all six employees and they "hadn't seen it". I had always planned to call the 800 number for back issues but I never did and to my horror, Domino went belly up. The other day, I went on eBay and My Precious was there! My maximum bid was what I thought, a lofty, secure bid of $17.00. It went for $49. Anyhoo, I'm making my own GD magazine. It is an homage, mucho respeto, but with a little Marcie added in. So, stay tuned everyone! You'll see some faves like: Buy This Now! Can I make this Outfit into a Room? Editor's Cravings, Renovators Notebook! Alla-dat. 

1 comment:

  1. Cheers! I'm excited. This is going to be fun. What's our recruitment strategy? I'm going to guess Twitter is the vaporous, popular blond step sister of blogs. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete